Friday, July 3, 2009

Princess Poopy Pants

Potty Training sucks. I'm calling it training as opposed to potty learning like I was at first because Karlynn knows how to potty. She was using the potty like a champ except for poops before Stryder was born. Now, I cant get her to use it to save my life. She doesn't care. Yesterday she pooped while napping (which happens frequently) and that is fine. It was huge so we thought she was done. We are now going pull-up free during the day at home because I really want her peeing on the potty again at least. So she is running around bare booty with her dress up on and she comes into the family room and says she needs to potty. This while I'm feeding Stryder so I ask Wynter to take her. She sits there until I'm done with Stryder and I go in to check on her. She is picking at her hands. I ask her, "Whats all over your hands?" She says,"poo poo." I ask her how she got the poo poop on her hands and she says, "From my butt." Then I find poop on the seat; poop on the toilet paper roll; and poop on the floor. The she grabs my legs and gets poop all over my pants. Oh and poop on the dress up.

When will this child decide that she wants to poop on the potty? Preschool starts on Sept. 8th. I have to pay my first month tuition by the end of July. Kris does not want me to pay it if she is not going to be able to go. I'm hoping that I can get her 90% potty trained and send her to school anyway. Wynter just barely made it to school with her potty training and she was younger than Karlynn. Then again, Wynter didn't regress due to a sibling being born.

So, if you have any tips or tricks please let me know. I'm desperate at this point. I feel we have tried everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment